Many gamblers may be interested to hear that people started playing Craps at the end of the 18th century in New Orleans. Over time, this entertainment managed to cross the ocean and became quite popular first in Europe, and then around the world. Currently, a large audience of players has become available to play Craps for fun for real money in online casinos that offer such varieties of games as Craps with Bank, New York, Open and Simplified Craps.
In order to understand how do you play Craps, you first need to have an idea about entertainment. It uses a special dice with six faces, on each of which the dotted designations of numbers from 1 to 6 are applied. Two dice participate in the game, a large game table of a special shape, from which 12 to 24 people can sit.
Also during the game there are attendants (Boxman, two Dealers and a Stickman), as well as Shooter, throwing dice and participants in the game. Like all gambling, in Craps you need to make bets, which are carried out by special game chips with a certain face value. At first glance, all the nuances of entertainment may seem to novice players too complicated and confusing. But if you spend a little time to learn the necessary rules, then everyone can learn to play Craps.
How to play Craps by the rules and win?
The game here takes place in two stages, and its rules are acquired by the players quickly and easily. The first stage of Come Out Roll determines the Point, which can be any sum of numbers drawn, except 2, 3, 7, 11, 12, and will be played in the second stage of Point Roll. Rounds will be held here until Point or an amount equal to 7 drops out.
In order to have a clear idea of Craps how to play, you must follow these recommendations:
- Before you start play Craps, you need to select a licensed casino with an excellent reputation;
- Bets must be made only on the basis of the player’s available funds that he is willing to spend. You also need to know that when playing for real money it is best to bet Pass, Odds and Come;
- Having decided on the amount and the bet itself, the moment of roll of the dice comes, after which the amount is calculated. In case of 2, 3 or 12, a loss follows;
- With a roll of 7, 11, for players who have made a Pass bet, a win is counted. Everyone who bet on Don’t Pass-lost, because this bet wins with a total of 2, 3 or 12;
Also, do not forget that at the Point Roll stage, each player has the opportunity to make the following additional bets:
- Hard Ways – double bet (two fours, sixes, etc).
- Big Six – a bet that a six will fall before the seven.
- Big Eight – bet that a figure eight will drop before the throw that completes the stage.
- The bet on the Field is on the numbers 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- Split bet for six and eight.
- As well as rates Any Craps, Craps Two, Craps Three, Any Seven, Eleven and Craps Twelve.
Using all new and additional bets, players are guaranteed to increase their chances of a successful victory. And the biggest payouts can be received for Any Seven bets – 4: 1, Any Craps – 7: 1, Craps Three and Eleven – 15: 1, Craps Two and Craps Twelve – 30: 1.
Assortment of online slot machines for playing Craps
A large number of gambling fans today have a unique opportunity to play Craps on numerous sites of the most popular online casinos. Here you can try your hand at free trial mode, as well as earn excellent capital.
Attentive experts advise experienced and novice players try your luck on slot machines such as Craps Pro, Craps Privee, Sic Bo, Sic Bo Macau, Sic Bo 888, High Roller Sic Bo, Bitcoin Sic Bo and Vegas Craps. Most users are very satisfied.